Who we are
Odysseus Western Cape is an association of bikers and biking enthusiasts, over the age of 40, who enjoy life and enjoy socialising with other like-minded individuals.
- To help aging bikers to stay active, alive and well.
- To encourage others who look like they could be getting old to stop it and to do things to enjoy life, preferably on bikes.
- To encourage members to keep on biking or to enjoy biking activities.
- To foster an interest in motorcycles and to promote unity amongst bikers.
- To encourage and support all forms of road and off-road biking activities.
- To enhance relationships between bikers and those less fortunate.
- To organise social biking events.
Who can Join
Any lady or gentleman, who is over the age of 40 and rides a motorcycle or has a keen interest in motorcycling or is a partner of such a person, is eligible to join.
What type of bikes do we ride.
We have been referred to as "The old toppies with superbikes", but you can ride anything you like, hell we even have some Suzuki riders in the club. We have members with superbikes, trailies, diesel-power Taurus', British bikes, Jap bikes, Indian bikes, German bikes, Italian bikes, no bikes, Harleys? (dunno, maybe), cruisers, etc.
Email our Treasurer for the fee structure.
How do I join
Click here for a membership application form or come on one of the rides or meet us at our monthly social.
Odysseus Western Cape Constitution
Click here to download a copy of the constitution
| || || || ||1||2||3|
Last chance to pay subs for 2015 (05 Mar 2015)
Member subs not paid by 31 March will incur a R80 penalty.
Subs for 2015 are due. (29 Jan 2015)
Should anyone have any queries please contact Hans Jooster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunset Run (16 Jan 2015)
Please see event calender for the latest on the sunset run
An article from Jane Pretorius (05 Dec 2014)
Click here to see pic